Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Birthday 2 U, Aimes!!

Good morning!!! Today is my sweet blog buddy's birthday!!!  She was born on the longest day of the year...the first day of summer!!!  I see this as another reason why we were drawn together...I love the summer and am a sunlight seeker :D  This is the card I sent her a few weeks ago...hoping it would reach her in time and it did :D  So Happy Birthday, Aimes!!!!  I hope you are celebrating it right :D  Hugs,



What's in it?
Stamps: SU admit it
Ink: versafine onyx
Paper: PTI white and raspberry fizz dp; SU bermuda bay, glitter cardstock
Accessories: stitching, su scallop and ticket corner punches; pti buttons, Michaels ribbon, heart nestabilities; gemstone

2 comments:

TannyP said...

Oh what a pretty, summery card =) I bet she loves it!! That little ticket is fabulous!

Aimes said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it! I gasped when I saw it! It's fun, chich, stylish, blingin' well....it's like me really LOL! I keep staring in admiration at all the little details *happy sigh*
Thank you SO MUCH for your parcel - I squealed with delight over the goodies and now I too have some seam binding ribbon to play with - YAY!
I seriously can't thank you enough!
Love,
Aimes
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...