Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Merci Beaucoup!!

Good morning!!! Or should I say Bonjour?!!  Today's card is for this week's Curtain Call Colour Challenge :)  The colour slate was just too irresistible ...a challenge for sure with all those neutrals and 2 pops of colour.  Sahara sand makes me think of my ledger stamp as that's the ink I've been using to create faux ledger paper (without raiding my dh's ledger book!! LOL).  LOVE durango (or terracotta) and razzleberry :)  My friend, Melisa, made this card with Verve's Thankful Hearts and inspired me to use several of the stamps in that set.  Some paper tearing, subtle dry embossing, a bit of bling and this card came together rather quickly :)  Yay, it's hump day :)  and 2 weeks to go!!!  Have a wonderful day and thanks for spending a few minutes with me today :D


What's in it?
Stamps: Verve Thankful Hearts; PTI Inside and Out Thankyou; Hero Arts ledger
Ink: SU sahara sand, basic grey, baroque burgundy
Paper: PTI white, SU basic grey
Accessories: cuttlebug ef, ek success binding edge; PTI buttons and ribbon, $store button; twine; gemstones,

9 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

Maureen, I LOVE how you incorporated all of the different Verve sentiments on your card! So clever and wonderful!

Lindsay said...

So fun Maureen! I love the sentiments all over! Great card.

Marisa said...

Great use of this week's colours, Maureen. Love how you put all the sentiments on the panel and that ribbon is fabulous :D Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call :D

Jen Cuthbertson said...

What a clever idea, Maureen! I love all of the sentiments on the front panel! Very nice!

Kathy Martin said...

Cool card! Love all those sentiments on the piece of binder paper! :)

Christina said...

This is so adorable! Love the way you incorporated all the sentiments. This makes me want to break out my ledger stamp! Great job with this week's colors!

Stacey Schafer said...

how uniquely fabulous, Maureen...love your use of color in such a creative way! thanks for playing along at the Curtain Call!

Pam Speidel said...

This is an eye-catching OUTSTANDING creation Maureen! I never knew these colors could looks so good together, but you nailed it! GREAT job!

TannyP said...

WOWEE!!! Those colors are fabulous together - who knew (except you who can perfect any combination!)
You've blown me away - again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...