Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Birthday

happybirthday

Good morning!  Well, it’s hump day and we have been having gorgeous weather so far this week {smile!}.  Today’s card uses the CR84FN colours this week, kraft, gold and pale yellow.  Hmm, is it just me or are you thinking lattes and lemon bars?  LOL  All I can say is “DELICIOUS!” I have made peace with this Parisian Doily die and now happily, er well, sort of happily, punch out all the little bits stuck inside after cutting.  The detail of it is just too fabulous to be upset for long :)  And again, a doily in ANY colour!!  I can’t resist it!  I also had to break out the Button Boutique set and use one of the stamps I haven’t inked yet.  The buttons are wood and I’ve made another fun music sheet blossom :)  Thanks for stopping by today!! Hope your Wednesday is fabulous :)

signature

CR84FN26 Graphic 

what’s in it?

stamps: verve big wish, pti button boutique

ink: versafine onyx, su choc chip, pti tea dye duo

paper: pti kraft, rustic cream, lemon tart, cosmo cricket, music sheet paper

accessories: pti doily, banner, blossom and button card dies, crystal brad, satin ribbon, wood buttons, twine

9 comments:

TannyP said...

You must be getting used to that doily punch - you've been mastering it beautifully on your latest creations. Love this color combo - I was working on a Mother's Day card with it that's a direct CASE of Andrea's fabulous creation. Your card sure is a beauty with that fun flower and fabulous buttons!

Marisa said...

Love how you used the colours and the flower is fabulous. Thought of you punching out the bits as I did the same with my mass production of lacy nesties yesterday LOL! Enjoy the sunshine!!

Sue Lelli said...

Definitely worth punching out all the holes for this BEAUTY! (Don't they have a punch out tool? Maybe not.) Anyway LOVE the sheet music flower and your button card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Jean Martin said...

Maureen this is stunning!!! You work so well with that stamp set. I'm saving this on my favorites! :)

Unknown said...

love,love,love those wooden buttons and that music sheet blossom is FABULOUS!!!! great card:)

Lynn said...

Butter cream is what I think of when I look at this card...yummy! Love all the tone on tone!

Mona Pendleton said...

Stunning card Maureen! Love the yellow doiy and beatuiful flower! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN :)

Jen Adcock said...

Gorgeous card! I adore a good doily and your is a goodie. Paired with the Vintage button card and that fab musical bloom...heavenly!

Deborah Frings said...

This is gorgeous! I love the doily and pretty music flower. Like the wood buttons too. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...