Saturday, July 23, 2011

Congratulations 2011

gradcard

Hey everyone!!  Didn’t post this card back in June when I made it for my niece who graduated from Grade 12.  It was totally inspired by Julie Lacey’s card found HERE.  Oh, my I am a BIG fan of Julie’s.  I am in awe of every card she makes.  Anyways, my niece loved it (and the cashola that was tucked inside! lol). In her thank you card back to me she said it was the nicest one she received and it’s still up in her room :)  I always love to hear that :)  Well, today is the BIG day!!  Lynn and I are off to the PTI Stamp-a-faire and I get to meet Dawn McVey and Nichole Heady and some more blog friends :)  I am blessed :D 

signature

6 comments:

Aimes said...

I'm not surprised at all to hear that your niece has kept this beauty of a card up in her room! Love the mix of papers and dies - how on earth do you get it to work so well? It'd just look cluttered on my card LOL!
One word for you and Lynn today: E.N.J.O.Y (and take lotsa pics!)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Tammy said...

Wow x2--First wow--love your card! Second wow--so lucky of you to be going to Stamp-a-faire. I have a local friend who's going too! Enjoy meeting your cardmaking idol-Dawn!!

Belkies said...

Very, very beautiful!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Gorgeous card, Moe! I love the colors and those layers are so great together! Have fun this weekend!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

I love how you took her card and made it your own. So fabulous.

TannyP said...

Your cards are always amazing, so it's likely not a surprise to anyone that your niece kept this card! That seam binding is fabulous =) I love those darn stamps for the nesties...adding to my wishlist now. LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...