Saturday, March 10, 2012

Just Because

 St. Pat’s Fact: Lucky Charms, a favourite cereal brand among many, young and old, was created in 1963, with its popular mascot, Lucky the Leprechaun.  I’m bringing a box in to my classroom for “yummy math” on Friday!!
justbecause2
Good afternoon!  It’s been a busy day here but I finally sat down to make a card for this week’s colourQ colour challenge.  I JUST received my PTI order that was ordered on February 15th so you can imagine how itchy I was to use this frilly flowers stamp set and matching dies!  Oh, I love these!!  I’ve used ALL the stamps and ALL the dies to make this pretty flower :)  Thanks so much for visiting :)  Now off to unpack more of my new goodies :)
signature
cqc127

what’s in it?

stamps: verve great friend, pti frilly flowers

ink: su choc chip, pretty in pink, tangerine tango, certainly celery

paper: pti white, su choc chip, calypso coral, echo park dps

accessories: pti frilly flowers and banner dies, baker’s twine, SU button, stitching

9 comments:

Marisa said...

I can see you grinning from ear to ear all the way down here :) Nothing better than new goodies! Great take on the CQ - the flower is too fun :)

Sylvia said...

What a lovely spring card, Maureen! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

Lynn said...

Oh my goodness...that flower is stunning...so many gorgeous colors. I call a winner for this week's ColourQ. Can't wait to see what else you create with your new goodies!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Maureen, you are breaking me for getting the frilly flowers set. ;)

Christina said...

This is one of the happiest cards I've seen today, Moe! I can tell you really enjoyed playing with your new goodies. Thanks for joining us again at the ColourQ!

Michelle Woerner said...

Fabulous card! And Yummy Math? What fun!! Hugs to you :-)

Aimes said...

Oh can I come to yummy math too? Sounds so fun (and usually fun and math - or maths as we call it here - don't fit in the same sentence!)
Oooh you rocked those colours, Diva! So bold and fabulous :)
Hugs!
Aimes
x

TannyP said...

Gotta love new stamping goodies!! Gorgeous card - those colors are splendid and the flower is a beaut!!

Carole said...

Maureen I just adore your card. That flower is truly awesome! Thanks for the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...