Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Thinking of You From Miles Away

thinkingofyou

or should I be saying Kilometres away?  This saying got missed when Canada converted to the metric system!! ACK!!  I made this card for the My Favourite Things Wednesday sketch and just in time as today is Tuesday!! LOL  I love the little tag in the corner…it’s my first time using this MFT die…there are 4 altogether so you can pick which shape you like :)  The “hi” is actually from another sentiment in the You Move Me set…I just inked up the one word :)  This card is for all my blog buddies scattered around the world, whether you use the metric system or not!!  teehee!!  Hugs everyone!!  p.s. if you haven’t already, check out my Birthday Blog Candy!!  You have until Friday midnight (PST) to enter!

signature

2488 

what’s in it?

stamps: mft you move me

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti rustic cream, su espresso, tangerine, authentique gathering dp

accessories: mft mini wavy pennant die, rectangle nestabiliies dies, pti ribbon, buttons, thread,

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Cute "hi" flag and great use of the sketch. Trust you are enjoying your time off and leisurely mornings :)

Aimes said...

You guys work in KM? We still work in miles - get yourself over here, Diva and we'll have plenty of fun with that sentiment! :D
That flag is adorable - your stitching adds that sweet homespun touch soooooo well :)
Hugs!
Duchess
x

The Paper Parade said...

I love these colors you used! And those two buttons and the little "hi" tag are the perfect touches :)

Lynn said...

Love the bright, cheery color combo! So fun...and you might just have to send the miles card to me :)!!

Hope you and Tony are having a fabulous trip!

Christina said...

I love orange and aqua together! This is fabulous, Moe. That little tag is so sweet!

TannyP said...

What a fabulous little banner =) Awesome sentiment, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...