Monday, December 17, 2012

This Christmas and Always

greenpeacelovejoymplut

Hello dear friends.  Just popping in quickly with another Christmas card I made for a colleague.  I LOVED the card I made last week for Jen’s Sketch for you to Try and knew I would have to make another one.  I switched up some of the colours and papers, but it’s basically the same card.  I’ve got all the Christmas shopping done and wrapped, the baking is done, now we’ve just got the guest sleeping arrangements to set up.  I’m still on track at home AND at work!  Woohoo!  Hope all is well with you…thanks for stopping by :)

signature

what’s in it?

stamps: pti vintage ornaments, fillable frames #7 stamp

ink: versafine onyx, su old olive

paper: pti white, authentique peaceful

accessories: pti fillable frame die, seam binding, jingle bells, bakers twine, doily, snowflake EF

6 comments:

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Maureen!!

Luanne said...

This is beautiful in all white! Just stunning. Glad you're getting everything ready. I still need to wrap everything... We will have my children and grandchildren here to celebrate on Saturday, so I'd better get busy! Have a great week!

Caroline said...

This is stunning I love the design. Caroline xxx

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous Maureen, love everything about this creation

Ali x

Marisa said...

Lovely redo. Love the touches of green :) Four more sleeps till you have have a jammmie day! Have a great week!

Lynn said...

I love the monochromatic feel. It is beautiful. I'm looking forward to playing along with the white on white PTI blog hop. Hoping I can get some good quality inky time in before then. Ryan's home ill today...hoping it doesn't go through the house.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...