Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Great Job! CASE Study #134


Hi everyone!  It’s a the last week of March which means we have one more week of inspiration from our adorable March Muse, Julie Ebersole, over on the CASE Study blog.  Julie is giving us a CAS treat… CSC134_zpscbd2f7c1
Now, truth be told, I’m not good at one layer cards and have maybe only ever created one “proper” one layer card in my card making career (okay, maybe when I was 10, but that was unintentional!)  But I think I’m getting the hang of CAS-ish cards.  The colours and greenery were my jumping off points and I was inspired to play some more with my Paper Smooches stamps and dies.  What is inspiring you?  Head over to the CASE Study blog or visit each of the Design Team Members directly on their blogs below and then join in the fun!  Thanks for visiting! 
p.s. Check out the new CASE Study graphics and blog reno!
badge

Brandi (Guest Designer)

Amy Wanford

Andrea Ewen

Clare Buswell

Debby Hughes

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)

Jean Martin

Jeanne Jachna

Maureen Plut (you’re here!)

Teneale Williams


what’s in it?

stamps: paper smooches leafy greens and good gab, hero arts ledger

ink: versafine onyx, su wasabi, navy, soft sky

paper: pti rustc white, fancy pants the good life

accessories: paper smooches notebook basics, hickory leaf, loopy leaf dies, pti buttons and twine

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulously done! Love the leaves and that wide holed notebook die. Great case :)

Lynn said...

Okay...you need to grab your coffee and I'm getting my diet coke. We need to talk about this card. It is AMAZING...you are rocking CAS my friend...and the PaperSmooches stamps. Swooning...love those die cuts, the notebook paper, the touch of striped paper. Seriously swooning!

Tammy said...

Truth be told--you're good at every kind of card!! Seriously!

I love the layered leaves and flowers, and I really love the notepad sheet--is that a die? If so, which one?

Barb Ghig said...

I agree...you're great at EVERY style in card making...and this card is absolutely amazing! I love how you used all the fun PS stamps and dies to create this really sweet card!!!

Helen F. said...

Beautiful, Maureen. Love your fab flowers and leaves,the notebook page is perfect too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...