Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Squeal! CASE Study #150

squealmaureenplut

Hi everyone!  This week’s challenge over on the CASE Study blog starts now!  Our talented Muse,  Jocelyn Olson, has a colour delight for us this time round…

July 18

I knew I wanted to have a burst of colour on my card and some kind of celebratory sentiment.  I pulled out my CAS-ual Friday Exclamation set and some more of that fun Doodlebug Designs paper.  I also wanted to use my fun new find at Winners last week, these adorable little Cute Clips.  C-U-T-E indeed!

funclips

What do you want to create when you see Jocelyn’s card?  Head over to the CASE Study blog to see what each DT member came up with or visit each of the Design Team Members directly on their blogs below and then join in the fun!  Thanks for visiting!

badge

Tracey McNeely

Amy Wanford

Andrea Ewen

Clare Buswell

Debby Hughes

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)

Jean Martin

Jeanne Jachna

Maureen Merritt

Maureen Plut (you’re here!)

Silke Ledlow

Tasnim Ahmed

Teneale Williams

 

what’s in it?

stamps: CAS-ual Fridays Exclamations

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti white, doodlebug design take note

accessories: pti spiral notebook page, mme enamel dots, doodlebug design cute clips, lil inkers stitched mats die, couture creations powder puff embossing folder

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Squeal is right...this card is so bright, colorful and all around happy! Love it Moe!

Christina said...

Oh gosh, I love this fun and colorful card! I never know how to use those clips, but this is just perfect.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...