Friday, December 13, 2013

Prepare Him Room

everyheartmaureenplut

TGIF!  Wow, it’s here! My final weekend of classes for my first semester!  It’s been a whirlwind but a great learning experience.  It is quite different to go back to university after teaching for 21 years than it was going to university right out of high school.  I snuck in some inky time last Sunday to play along with this week’s Viva La Verve Sketch.  We are using former sketches this month and this one was used in August 2011, week 4.

VLVDec13Week3Sketch

Here’s my original…found on this post.

vlvaug4

We were building the new house at the time so I had a makeshift studio in my Dad’s basement :)  OH, I love that gorgeous ribbon!  Head over to the Viva La Verve forum and see how you could win some Verve GCs by playing all month long!  Thanks for visiting and have a fabulous weekend!

signature

December Sale

what’s in it?

stamps: Chevron Love, Every Heart plain jane (Verve)

paper: white (PTI), Bundled Up (Crate Paper), glitter cardstock (Recollections)

ink: onyx (Versafine), raspberry fizz (PTI)

accessories: Wavy Hearts and Heart Quartet (Verve), fishtail flags (MFT), half and half die (PTI), jingle bells (Michaels), bakers twine (Twinery), enamel dots (MME), chipboard heart (Heide Swapp)

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Woohoo! Way to go on one semester down! Awesome! I love the sweet hearts paired with the jingle bells and the beautiful sentiment.

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card. I love that beautiful sentiment.
Congrats on completing your first semester.

Marisa said...

Love that sentiment and love the heart cluster. Doing a happy dance for you as you end your first semester!! Well done!

Becca-expressions said...

So pretty!! I love every single thing about it.

Becca-expressions said...

Love EVERY. SINGLE. THING. about this card!!

SmilynStef said...

Gorgeous designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...