Friday, March 28, 2014

Teachers Live Forever ~ Viva La Verve Sketch

teachersforevermaureenplut

Happy Friday everyone!  The first week back to work after holidays is always the hardest, but I’m back in gear now :)  I thought February was busy, but I may be adding April to that too as I have 3 major papers due…but then my second semester is done!  It is going by quickly :)  So how do I sneak inky time in too?  Well, if it’s one of your loves, you find time even if it means a little less sleep here and there!  LOL  I love the Viva La Verve sketches, so I’ve tried to make sure I at least play with those :)  Here’s the new one up today on the Viva La Verve blog.

VLVMar14Week4Sketch

I’m playing with 3 of my new paper pads and my most favourite Verve set, Teachers Count.  It’s the perfect time of year to start thinking of Teacher thank you cards!  Head over to the Viva La Verve blog for some more inspiration!  Have a great weekend!  And don’t forget to check out the SALE over in the VERVE Store! All stamps and dies are on sale!  Woohoo!

signature

 

what’s in it?

stamps: Teachers Count, Notebook Paper plain jane (Verve)

paper: white (PTI), basic grey (SU), Print Shop (Studio Calico), Fresh Cut (Basicgrey), Cut & Paste (American Crafts)

ink: onxy (Versafine), red, kiwi, going gray (SU),

accessories: Pennant Trim, Apples Die Set, Rounded Rectangle Die (Verve), twine (Hemptique), thanks die (Simon Says Stamp), spiral notepage die (PTI), sequins (craft supply)

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I love the ampersand paper in the background...the colors are right up my alley. Such a sweet card with the die cut sentiment. I'm in between busy seasons right now...baseball/soccer start in a couple weeks. Enjoying the short break in the evenings for a bit! Happy Friday xoxo!

Marisa said...

You always make that set sing :) Darling teacher card as always and what fun papers. Yeah for second semester completion being on the horizon. Happy Friday and have a great weekend.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Every time you pull out this set, magic happens! Gorgeous, Moe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...