Monday, March 10, 2014

You are Sunshine

formysoulmaureenplut

Hello friends!  My busy two weeks is almost done but I wanted to share a quick card I made yesterday morning with scraps from my “pile.”  I grabbed some things I thought went well together and just started playing with an arrangement.  It felt good to do that!  Hope your week is starting out well.  My favourite day and season are just around the corner!  Woohoo!  And before I go, I must remind you to check out the SALE over in the Verve Store…some GREAT deals plus some last chance buys for stamps and dies to be retired.  Visit the VERVE STORE HERE.

March14OpeningAd_550

signature

 

stamps: Verve Twitterpated (50% off, to be retired), Doodled Occasions, More Than Love, Bloom and Grow

dies: Verve Hearts and Swirls frame (50% off), Elegant LeavesWavy Hearts, PTI heart and floral dies

6 comments:

Lynn said...

One week to go until your favorite day! Love the touch of gray with the textured hearts. Beautiful Moe!

Marisa said...

I think I could make 50 cards from my scrap pile LOL! Time to cull it for sure. Darling card and great colour combo. Too bad BC lost yesterday, but AB was definitely the better team that game.

Tracey McNeely said...

Maureen this is soft and beautiful. I love that you are creating from your scrap pile. I should do that soon!

Aimes said...

Hmmmmm I wonder why it's your favourite day and season approaching? *wink*
Such a pretty card, Diva! That vellum flower is divine! :)

Helen F. said...

Wonderful card, Maureen. I love the use of vellum ~ it's such a soft sweet look on cards. How fun is it to create from scraps too? ;-)

Papercrafting Princess said...

Piles of love!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...