Saturday, August 23, 2014

Enjoy Your Day ~ PTI Timer Challenge

enjoymaureenplut

Hi everyone!  I’ve only been able to play along with a couple of the PTI Stamp-a-faire challenges so far, but will have more time in the next couple of days.  While waiting for the embossing paste to dry for the mosaic challenge, I put together this little number in under 20 minutes for the Timer Challenge!  Here are my supplies ready to go…

start

And the end result, a messy desk and sweet card in just over 16 minutes!

end (2)

Here are the colour and sketch recipes I used…

SAF-Color-Inspiration-5

SAF-Sketch-Inspiration-2

The only thing I didn’t do is trim the circle.  I trimmed the card base instead so it would still fit into an A2 envelope.  I just couldn’t bring myself to cut that sweet colourful circle!  Thanks for popping in!

Morning-timer-challenge

signature

stamps: Wet Paint

dies: wet paint words, life is beautiful (PTI), circle and scalloped circle (spellbinders)

paper: PTI and SU

ink: smokey slate (SU)

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Beautiful creation

Marisa said...

ADORE this one!! YOu can send it to me any time ;)

Rubeena I. said...

wow, you are really good :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...