Friday, October 17, 2014

October Rewind and my CBS winner!

clearlybesottedsendingsunshine

Hi everyone!  I won’t bore you again with how busy I’ve been…just assume that when the posts slow down, there is nothing I can do!  Well, I could “rewind” again, right?  So here it is one of my Clearly Besotted Stamps cards from two Octobers ago along with the winner of my Clearly Besotted Post from last week!  Yikes!  Sorry again for not letting y’all know in a timely manner.

Gift Card

The winner was KT Fit Kitty :) 

Ah, Friday, where have you been all my week?  But no rest for the wicked.  I’ve got classes this weekend.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

signature

3 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your sunshine card is adorable - love all the layers! Thank you for the win from Clearly Besotted. My wonderful package of stamps and dies arrived yesterday - so happy!

Carole said...

Nice bright sun shiny card x

Marisa said...

Still wonderful two years later :) Know the busy feeling all too well!! Congrats on over 500 followers too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...