Thursday, June 25, 2015

Celebrate ~ PTI June Blog Hop

celebratemaureenplut

Hello!  Welcome to my PTI Blog Hop post!  It’s the 25th and that also means it’s the LAST DAY with my students AND my sister’s birthday AND Dawn McVey’s birthday (my stamping crush!).  This month we are inspired by this photo.  Aren’t these shoes darling?  I was inspired by the stripes, flowers, and pop of orange!  I love the Friendly Flower set so much that I paired the new set with the old one (Hello, Friend) for some Friendly Fun!  It also helped me incorporate the sentiment into the flowers :)  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Enjoy the rest of the hop!

signature

ptihop

 

bloghop

20 comments:

Lynn said...

Don't think I'm going to have time to play along this month, but man oh man do I love this card. The pops of color against the gray are amazing.

Tracey McNeely said...

This is so beautiful Maureen, happy last day of school!

Martha said...

Maureen, this is simply lovely!

Nancy Penir said...

Gorgeous softened stripes with the vellum. Love the word sentiment flower! Happy summer!

DIANA L. said...

Super sweet card, I love the vellum accent
Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Jill Norwood said...

Love the pop of color that orange flowers adds! And love how you incorporated the sentiment! This card is GORGEOUS my dear! Happy last day of school! Enjoy your summer!

Inkyfingers said...

This is such a beautiful interpretation of the photo - love it!

Anonymous said...

Beautifully done. ;-) Great interpretation!

Julia Aston said...

such pretty layering of your die cuts!

Helen F. said...

Oh so pretty birthday card, Maureen!

Linda said...

Such a lovely card.

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Happy last day of school!!!!!! I'm so flag myself and I'm not the teacher!

Love your card; the little chevron piece this the woke thing together perfectly.

Happy summer vacation (you have to go tomorrow though right?)... 😀

Marcia Hill said...

Sooooooo pretty Maureen!

Darnell said...

A perfect melding of the two sets, Maureen! This is a sweet and lovely card!! Hugs, Darnell

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Maureen. Love the flowers.

Laura Norris said...

Great card! Love those stripes with the Orange!

Cindy H. said...

This is such a pretty card! Love the orange flower.

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the balance of colors on your card!

Marisa said...

Love the grey and orange combo! Fabulous card. Three cheers for the last day of school and summer :)

Jen Carter said...

This is very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...