Monday, June 22, 2015

Congrats on Your Retirement

onyourretirementmaureenplut

Hi friends!  Well, it was a very exciting weekend here!  First up was the retirement party for one of my favourite administrators.  I worked with her for 2 years at my current school and she was beyond amazing.  Having said that, I felt she deserved a classy and amazing retirement card.  I went all glam on this one!  The apple is cut from gold foil, really shimmery IRL. It’s the PTI apple die, but I cut off the “Thanks” so I could add the “Congrats” from the Wet Paint collection. Had to slip in some “school” paper.  Oh, I love that alphabet patterned paper!

The second reason this weekend was so exciting was that I finished my LAST course for my Masters!  WOOHOO!  Oh MY!  I’m exhausted! LOL  I only have my capstone presentation and oral exam left on the 30th and then I am DONE, DONE, DONE! 

Have a great week!  It’s also the last week of work for me!  EEK!  I can’t stand all the excitement!  

signature

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Way to go Moe! I hope that Tony is spoiling you as a big celebration of being finished! So happy for you.

The retirement card is a fabulous. Love all the shimmer!

Anonymous said...

Awesome job, Maureen! Your card is gorgeous! Love that it's a shaker! Mwah!

Marisa said...

She will love this :) Can't believe two years have gone by and you are on the cusp of being D-O-N-E done!! Whoot whoot :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...