Monday, March 6, 2017

No Enjoyment Like Reading ~ PTI Anniversary Challenge



Hi everyone!  I'm back today with the first of the PTI Anniversary Challenges.  If you are a regular on my blog, you know I get caught up in their challenges and try to do all of them!  With reports done now, I may be able to do it again!  Today's project is a bookmark I made for a student teacher finishing up her practicum at our school.  She LOVES to read and even lent me a book this month so I thought I'd slip this in the book when I return it to her this week.  I took inspiration from the colours on Laurie's coaster and used as many stitched dies as I could! LOL

IMG_1203 

Thanks for visiting!  Have a great week!




10-year-logo

 

1 comment:

merryf said...

I am sure your student teacher is going to be so surprised to find this charming bookmark back in the book!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...