Sunday, March 12, 2017

Papertrye Ink Anniversary Challenges #2

 

Hi friends!  I'm back one more time to add to my Papertrey Ink's Anniversary challenges.  I haven't been doing them in order, but I'm all caught up as of tonight!  First up is a CASE of one of my cards a week or so ago.  I just love this Friendly Flower set and knew I wanted to make a card with these florals for the Day 3 Challenge.  Next up is the Day 2 Challenge to use repeated shapes on a card.  If you can believe it, all the pieces for this card were lying on my desk!  After making a gold quatrefoil die cut for last month's Blog Hop (see my card here), I saved the negative cut outs because they were so pretty!  I glued them to a card front and left it on my desk.  Then one night I started adding some left over bits and pieces from the pile on my desk...and voila!


The last challenge is the packaging one from the Guest Blogger, Rebecca Luminarias' post.  ACK! Does she make magic with gift wrapping or what! Total eye candy!  I made this card months ago for our school secretary and it needed a special envelope.  I will be giving it to her next month for Secretary's Day. Shhhhh!




That's all for me now!  Thanks for visiting and sharing part of your day (or evening) with me :)

4 comments:

Vicki Finger said...

Friendly Flowers is a favorite for me too and both cards using this in the past week are gorgeous!

lainey said...

Love the colors on your Friendly Flowers card!

paperkicks said...

Golly Maureen...your cards are gorgeous!! Love your flowers with the white details, and your designs are super!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such fabulous cards, Moe! Your stamp room has been on fire lately! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...