Friday, March 30, 2018

Happy Birthday ~ Transformation Tuesday


Happy Friday!  I'm back again with my take on Papertrey Ink's Transformation Tuesday.  I took my Make it Monday card which was bright and cheery and created a more monochromatic one with softer colours.  Here they are side by side.


Thanks for stopping by!  





 I am an affiliate with Papertrey Ink!  When you purchase through one of my links, I get a small percentage with no extra cost to you!  Thank you!

What's in it?
stamps: Rosie Posie, Rosie Posie Step 2 , Penned Elegance (PTI)
dies: Rosie Posie dies , quatrefoil coverplate (PTI)
paper: select white, soft stone(PTI)
ink: sweet blush, spring moss, pale peony, scarlet jewel, autumn rose,  (PTI)

3 comments:

JoAnn said...

Both cards are beautiful. Love them.

Strange Party said...

I am an event photographer, I love this venue, and I will revisit these event halls for rent in a heartbeat. They have really great staff and pretty decent drinks. Their halls and rooms are absolutely gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات شرق الرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض حراج

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...