Friday, March 2, 2018

My Pot of Gold ~ Viva La Verve Friday!


Hi friends!  It's Friday, my favourite day of the week AND it's March, my favourite month of the year!  Could things get any better?  How about add a new Viva La Verve sketch into the mix and you have one amazing day!  Julee has designed a new digital set, Irish Coffee, with 2 of my favourite themes, coffee and St. Patrick's Day!  Heaven!  I hope you'll join us this month...there's always a fabulous Verve prize at the end of the month up for grabs.  Head over to the Viva La Verve blog for all the details and more inspiration.  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful weekend!


1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Darling card, Moe! Love how perfect that little gold piece is for this card. Happy birth month! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...