Friday, July 13, 2018

Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful


Hello friends!  Oh my!  Here it is already the second week of vacation and my posts have been few and far between.  With no design team duties this summer, I feel a little lost without scheduled studio time.  However, I wrote it down on my to do list today..."make cards."  This sweet number is for this week's PTI's Make it Monday challenge.  It was a challenge to find a line image in my stash!  I don't colour and rarely water colour so I typically buy full image or 2/3 step stamping.  I had to use some retired Verve stamps and mix them with some favourite PTI sets.  Thanks for stopping by!

what's in it?
stamps: Life is Beautiful, Rosie Posie, Rosie Posie step 2 (PTI), Kindness Matters (retired Verve)
dies: Rosie Posie, Scalloped A2 Vertical (PTI), Great Kindness (retired Verve)




2 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

BEAUTIFUL!! :0)

karen h said...

Wonderful card! I love your layout and the sequins in the flower centers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...