Friday, July 20, 2018

Thanks, Thanks and Ever Thanks


Happy Friday, friends!  It's still a little slow going in the studio as I catch up on house cleaning/organizing/purging.  I am onto my next big job of "the studio!"  Though it's not as fun as playing in the studio, I know my mojo and creative heart will love it.  However, I wanted to share this card I made for PTI's Transformation Tuesday.  I kept the flowers and layout the same and changed up the colours and sentiment.

 
Okay, break time over!  I'm diving into the piles! LOL  Thanks for stopping by :)

 what's in it?
stamps:  Rosie Posie, Rosie Posie step 2 (PTI), Kindness Matters (retired Verve)
dies: Rosie Posie, Scalloped A2 Vertical (PTI), Great Kindness (retired Verve)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...