Monday, August 13, 2018

Giving Thanks ~ Create Along with Us


Happy Monday, friends!  Yikes, there are only a few more times I'll be saying that as I look at the calendar and see August slipping away.  I've been enjoying my lazy Mondays and today was no different as I made this card for PTI's Create Along with Us.  Though we are still in the throes of summer, I do love the colours of autumn and PTI's Leaf Prints...a classic!  I'm CASEing Betsy's gorgeous fall cards found HERE.  Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week :)

what's in it?
stamps: Leaf Prints, Scripted (PTI)
dies: Leaf Prints (PTI)
ink: autumn rose, scarlett jewel (PTI)
paper: soft stone, autumn rose (PTI)
 twine: rustic jute button twine (PTI)



7 comments:

Marybeth said...

It's beautiful Maureen! I love the darker pink color you chose to use, I still love this set and so cant wait for the new one. We both had the same idea today.

Nancy Penir said...

Oh Maureen, your card is gorgeous! One of my favorite stamp sets!

Marcia Hill said...

Beautiful, beautiful card Maureen! LOVE the Autumn Rose color and you used one of my favorite stamp sets too! :0)

Carmela said...

So pretty, Maureen!! I love that sentiment.

Cindy Beach said...

This is so gorgeous, Maureen!
Sweet and elegant. LOVE the colors you chose!

Maureen said...

email check

maryrose said...

So pretty, Maureen! I will have to pull out my Lovely Leaves and give this a try. Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...