Sunday, August 26, 2018

Sending Birthday Hugs & Wishes


Hello, friends!  I snuck downstairs for a little inky session.  I've got back to school on my brain and have been in my classroom these past 3 days setting things up, making things, buying things, and easing myself into being at the school after a lovely summer break.  I am totally CASEing Dawn's Make it Monday card with a few tiny adaptations with the sentiment and the background grid design.  I used the OLD, or should I say CLASSIC, Background Basics: Retro set to create my backgrounds on both cards.  My white craft ink didn't show up that well so before it dried, I hit it with some white embossing powder.  I tried it in pink as well, like Dawn did.


Thanks for visiting!  Have a great day :)

what's in it?
stamps: Gran's Garden, Stylish Sentiments:Birthday, Congrats All Ways, Background Basics: Retro (retired) (PTI)
dies: Keep it Simple: Frames(PTI)
twine: rustic jute button twine (PTI)




2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the Gran's Garden set. I used it for my card also. This is a fun technique.

Leonard said...

Thanks greaat blog post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...