Sunday, September 23, 2018

Live to Inspire ~ Make it Mondays


Hi friends!  I'm sneaking my take on PTI's Make it Monday under the wire here...busy weekend, but LOVE Laurie's tutorial so much including her layout...so I'm CASEing her.  I changed the background stamp, colours, and sentiment, but the card is all Laurie's.  Here it is in autumn rose :)




I used gold, silver, and rose gold (from the 90's!) embossing powder.  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great start to your week :)

what's in them?
stamps: Leaf Prints, Words to Live by: Inspire, Penned Elegance, Background Basics: birch (PTI)
dies: Leaf Prints, Inspire, Penned Elegance (PTI)



3 comments:

Luanne said...

These are both stunning!just gorgeous my friend!

Marcia Hill said...

Beautiful, BEAUTIFUL card Maureen...love both of them!! :0)

Donna Cala said...

You are so talented. Every card is fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...