Saturday, September 8, 2018

With Heartfelt Sympathy


 Hello friends!  Well, I survived my first week back at work!  I got my new class on Thursday and oh my, they are adorable!  If the first two days with them are any indication, we are going to have a great year!  I had made this card a few weeks ago for my sister (just to keep in her stash, no sad event yet) and wanted to play around with some more colours.  I love the new Orchid Expressions set...so easy to stamp with and only a few dies! Here are two more I made for PTI's Transformation Tuesday...



And all 3 together...


 Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful and relaxing weekend! 

what's in it?
 stamps: Orchid Expressions, Don't Forget to Write, Penned Elegance (PTI)
dies: Orchid Expressions, Penned Elegance, Scalloped Stackers: Large (PTI)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...