Sunday, February 8, 2015

Be My Valentine

bemyvalentinemaureenplut

Hello!  I had a little stack of paper and this half heart doily left from another project so I thought I’d layer it all up and stitch it onto this distressed inked background.  I’m entering this in the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge: Think Pink.  I think it’s easy to see how I used pink!  I sure do love this colour!  I’ve used pink distress inks to make a watercoloured background, some pink heart paper, some pink sequins and some pink ink on the  Verve Hearts and Swirls frame.

Thanks for visiting!  Hope your weekend is going well!

signature

9 comments:

Donna B. said...

Such a gorgeous card! I love how you used the pink on the background. Thanks so much for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

maria f. said...

A pink beauty, Maureen.

Lynn said...

Fabulous way to think pink Moe. Love how (as always) you place all the elements together perfectly. Hoping to get a little crafty time tonight after dinner. Show choir weekend yet again! xx

Kara Lynne said...

Beautiful Valentine! I love all the details on your water colored background.

Rachel said...

very pretty card! love that heart doiley! Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
-Rachel
rwkrafts.com

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

How cool is that half a heart doily?! So beautiful, Moe!

Melanie said...

Beautiful project! Thanks for playing along with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

Debbie said...

Pretty card! Love all of your layering. Thanks for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

Lynn K said...

Great project!! Thanks for joining us in this month's Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...