Friday, February 20, 2015

Have an Amazing Birthday (and Friday!)

amazingbirthdaymaureeplut

Good morning, everyone!  It’s my favourite day of the week and my favourite Friday challenge!  Here’s the new Viva La Verve sketch hot off the press!

VLVFeb15Week3Sketch

Oh, I love me some tags and twine!  I pulled out the Happy Place stamp set with the Happy Doodles Die Set to make those fun doodle flowers.  Then I used a sentiment from Poppy Birthday in the cork frame I cut with the Rounded Scallop Frame Die.  Some Shine Bright Sequin Mix adds shine and sparkle :)

Head over to the Viva La Verve Blog for all the details on how you could win some BIG Verve Bucks!  Have a fabulous start to your weekend.  I’m off on a two day Professional Development Conference here in town.  We’ve got some amazing international speakers here.  It’s going to be fantastic! 

signature

Click the banner below to check out the new sale over at the Verve Store

Love Abounds Sale

6 comments:

Carole said...

Great Card Maureen x

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Beautiful card, Moe! Love your perfect little bow and that sweet corkboard frame!

Marisa said...

Love the cork frame and those fun flowers. Lovely papers too.

Lynn said...

Love the detail on the floral stamps. Great take on the sketch! Hope your conference is fabulous. We're all snowed in here!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the cork frame.

Best Services said...

Your birthday card ideas was useful for me. I enjoyed them a lot. Your card ideas are very eaasy to make. "Now it's time to avail solar panels in pa for more information."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...