Sunday, February 1, 2015

Love ~ Make it Monday

lovegarlandmaureenplutHi friends!  It’s Super Bowl Sunday and although I don’t pay much attention to football, I do have it on in the studio for some background noise.  My brother is a Seahawks fanatic so I thought I’d show some support :)  Unfortunately, Canada doesn’t get to see the official commercials so I’ll have to look them up on You Tube later tonight.  It was snowing here so it was a perfect day to spend in the studio before getting back to homework :)  I’m making a bunch of Valentine cards to bring into work this week so I made my PTI Make it Monday card with a love theme.  We had to make a confetti garland.  Easy to do when you have buckets of sequins.  I even have these sweet neon pink heart sequins that are perfect for this card :)  Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy the rest of your day!
signature
makeitmondays

5 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and just perfect Maureen! Love the colors you used and your pretty garland!! :0)

Kara Lynne said...

Beautiful CAS card. Just a perfect look with your wonderful garland. Love the background garland with it too.

Lynn said...

Sitting in front of the tv watching the game...Marcel is sick and Collin crashed early so a quiet night around here! Love that sweet garland. A gorgeous Valentine!

Marisa said...

Fabulous card! Love the triple garland. Sad outcome to the game...horrible call by Pete Carol...

Anonymous said...

This is lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...