Monday, February 2, 2015

Happy Birthday CASE

happybirthdayCASEmaureenplut

Hello friends!  Happy Groundhog Day!  And happy birthday to the love of my life…

IMG_5285

I needed a masculine CAS card for this handsome and handy husband so I went straight over to Laura Bassen’s website, Doublestick Heaven.  That’s where I found this totally fabulous card!  Find Laura’s card HERE.

Winni & Walter-In a Word: Love

I just love the joyful colours and CAS design.  My versamark was not cooperating with the white embossing powder so I redid the sentiment with SU’s white craft ink and then the white embossing powder.  Much better!

embossing

I’m all for an early Spring, how about you?  Have a great week :)

signature

what’s in it?

paper: Special Delivery (Pebbles)

ink: Tim Holtz distress inks, SU white craft

stamp: pti Birthday Basics

dies: pti tag sale #10, birthday trio, basic bookmark 2

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Sending Tony happy birthday wishes from Ohio! And oh how I wish spring would arrive...ready for some flip flop weather! Your CASE of Laura's card is fabulous!

Marisa said...

Fabulous CASE. Tony is sure to love it. Happy Birthday to him.

Kara Lynne said...

Hope it's a happy day for both of you! Your CASE card is wonderful! So perfectly blended.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...