Thursday, February 12, 2015

Celebrate You, Papertrey Ink!

celebrateyoumaureenplut

Hi everyone!  I’m back again with another card for the Papertrey Ink’s Anniversary challenge.  I’m throwing my anal retentive caution to the wind and not participating in order this year! LOL  I’m just grabbing bits of time and matching up cards I need with the challenges :)  This one celebrates a dear colleagues birthday today and will be sitting on her desk this morning with some chocolate :)  I couldn’t resist using a heart doily for that half circle…it’s almost Valentines Day, right?  Here are the colour and sketch recipes I used…

colourswatchpti

sketchpti

Thanks for popping by!  Have a lovely day!

signature

stamps: Friendly Flower (PTI), Label Love (Altenew)

ink: pti and su

paper: pti

dies: Friendly Flower Additions (PTI)

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Beautiful card Moe...my favorite part are the enamel dots. Love you breaking the rules! :)

Kara Lynne said...

Very beautiful! I love how you used the heart for the half circle and those colors are gorgeous in your flowers!

Marisa said...

Love the heart doily. I almost got that word set too and am wishing I had after seeing you use it so often. Wonderful card as always :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...