Saturday, February 14, 2015

I Have Loved You for 3417 Days!

beminemaureenplut

Good morning everyone!  Happy Valentines Day!  I am fortunate that days around here are often like Valentine’s Day.  The DH is quite sweet and attentive :)  However, I still like to make him a handmade Valentine’s card on February 14th.  I’m all about putting a little twist on things and was so happy that this card turned out.  I was inspired by the PTI Challenge to use a stamp set that hadn’t been inked yet.  I have a little pile of stamp sets so it wasn’t too hard to find something.  I’m using Uncorked for the first time and it was so fun to mix it with some Heart Print images and “be mine” sentiment.  Here’s the inside…

inside

Yes, it’s been exactly 3417 days since I told my Valentine I first loved him :)  How’s that for a good memory?  It was a long weekend so I knew the exact date and then this Time and Date calculator did the rest!  I also put “2005” on the bottle to commemorate the year :)  Sending you all hugs and love!

signature

3 comments:

Marisa said...

A "little" pile of stamp sets wink, wink LOL! Darling card and love the way you used days! Wishing you a fabulous Valentine's Day :)

Kara Lynne said...

How lovely and personal! That is one very special Valentine card!

Meghan said...

So perfect! Love that you noted the days! I'm sure he loved it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...