Tuesday, February 10, 2015

You Are 2 Sweet ~ Papertrey Ink Challenge

gifttagmaureenplut

Hello!  Today’s project was inspired by the Papertrey Ink Anniversary challenges that are going on right now.  This time we are asked to make a gift tag and gift box ensemble.  I fudged a bit on the gift box and am using this sweet little pail I picked up at Target.  I filled it with things that are pink and red and attached the sweet little tag :)

gifttagcloseupmaureenplut

This is sitting on our most lovely secretary’s desk waiting to surprise her.  She is so sweet that I told her she can’t retire until I do!  Some of you may remember the green surprise I left her last year for St. Patrick’s Day…I thought I’d mix it up a bit this year :)

 green fun

The original idea came from this blog I pinned from Pinterest.  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great week :)

signature

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Your secretary is going to love this! Absolutely adorable Moe!

Marisa said...

Way to remember Admin :) She will be touched for sure!

Kara Lynne said...

What a wonderful gift! I love the sweet tag you made for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...