Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Welcome to the World

littleangelgirlmaureenplut

Hey friends!  Today’s card is for this week’s PTI Make it Monday challenge.  We are asked to use cover plates to create a shadow effect.  None of my cover plates would do this week, but this sweet little book plate sure sure would and did!  I’ve got my cards at work and they are selling like hotcakes!  I thought I’d make a couple quick baby cards to help replenish the stash!  This book plate is so sweet that it really stands on its own :) Thanks for stopping by!  See you soon!

signature

and the boy version!

littleangelboymaureenplut

makeitmondays

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Happy to see you've had more time to craft! These are adorable!

Kara Lynne said...

That book plate works perfectly for this technique! I love the darker color in the back on both cards, it looks like shadow.

Imke said...

These cards are super sweet, Maureen !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...