Sunday, February 15, 2015

Love, Clean & Simple ~ Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge

lovemaureenplut

It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!

photo source: howsweeteats.com

The LEAD of Donut Delight will be invited as a Guest Designer in our next challenge!

closeup

Are you done with hearts and love?  I’m sure not.  As I always say, it’s not just for weddings, anniversaries, or Valentine’s Day, it’s for every day.  And I’m not just talking romantic love, but love for family, friends, neighbours, community, students, strangers, the earth, God…and the list goes on.  More love, lots of it, 24/7 :)  So with that, I saw hearts when I looked at those yummy donuts.  I wanted a super clean and simple card and that’s what I came up with.  “Love,” clean and simple.

Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!

Donut Delight Designers

Guest Designer, Jessica Frost-Ballas
Amy Kolling
Amy Tsuruta
Gayatri Murali
Kim Singdahlsen
Laurie Willison
Lisa Henke
Marisa Ritzen
Maureen Plut
Monika Davis
Sarah Gough
Sheri Gilson
Stacey Schafer
Tenia Nelson
Tracey McNeely

Follow us!

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge Facebook Page

Curtain Call Pinterest Boards



Stop by the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge:  Donut Delight for the challenge details and to play along with us!

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

So sweet! Love those hearts!

Marisa said...

I'm with you re: the hearts. Darling CAS card.

Jessica Frost-Ballas said...

Love your interpretation of the donut photo! :) Thanks for having me at CC!

Carole said...

great card x

Lynn said...

My CAS loving heart absolutely adores this card. Love how you picked up the sweet patterns in the donuts.

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Darling card Maureen. Love the sweet little hearts and the different prints on them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...