Thursday, April 29, 2010

You are Right Where You Should Be

Good morning!  Today's card is for Mercy's Tuesday sketch.  I really wanted to use the scraps that were close to my desk.  I had made this sentiment panel up a week ago, but never got to use it...I think it's perfect for this sketch :)  It's from the Unity Stamp Company via Michelle's blog.  I just love the sentiments in this set :)  Some kraft, some satin ribbon, a button...mmmm, some of my favourite elements on this one :)  I also tried out my new Martha Stewart checkerboard punch...so fun!  Have a lovely day :)  Sending smiles your way...
What's in it?
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co. where you should be
Ink: SU choc chip, rose red with blender pen
Paper: PTI kraft, cream, black; SU ruby red; DCWV dp
Accessories: stitching, square nestabilities, PTI button, SU linen thread, MS punch, satin ribbon

5 comments:

Michelle Woerner said...

ACK! This is gorgeous! I LOVE this sentiment and don't use it enough. I love your colors and what a coincidence that we both used this set and KRAFT today! GTMA girlie!! Big hugs,

Marisa said...

I had to giggle when you mentioned using some of your faves on this card as I was thinking about it before I even read it :D Fun sentiment and a great use of Mercy's sketch.

Raven B said...

I love the colors and layout of this card. great stuff.
Hugs,
Raven

Laural-Lee said...

The sentiment panel is lovely and absolutely perfect for this sketch. I like the little pop of black.

TannyP said...

Oooooh - gorgeous! As usual, your ribbon and button are fabulous. That checkerboard punch is pretty awesome =)uneduc

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...