Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Cheery Sort of Day

cheerysortofday

Good morning!!  It’s become tradition around here to have a Saturday late morning post and I LOVE it!!  I wake up early (my body is set to wake up at 6:30 because of work…lol), lie in bed and relish the thought that I don’t have to get up…then eventually I get up, make coffee and catch up on my Blog List :)  Then I make a card!!  I’ve discovered a new (to me) colour challenge, colourQ.  I don’t know if it was this week’s colours or the fact that they spell “colour” the Canadian/UK way or what, but I had to play.  I have a little stack of PTI stamps that need some love after their LOOOONGGGG journey to get to me.  One could use this Button Boutique set a thousand times and never get the same card twice…there are sooo many options…kind of like the Just the Ticket set.  The little green doily was a little too plain for me, so I embossed it with the Diamonds in the Rough folder.  Some bling, a cheery sentiment from Hello Friend and this Saturday is off to a great start!!  We are off in a bit to check out fireplaces and outdoor stone samples for the new house!!  If everything works out, we start digging the hole in the next week or so!!! Yahooo!!  Thanks for visiting!! I love to read each and every comment…you are all so sweet!!  (oh, and p.s…I’m a bit hung over from the Verve Release Party last night!!  LOL  The whole new stamp release is on sale…go check it out HERE!!! )  Cheers!!

signature

cqc80 

what’s in it?

stamps: pti button boutique, hello friend

ink: su ruby red, versafine onyx

paper: pti, kraft, white, distressed dots dp; su kiwi kiss

accessories: pti doily, button card and banner dies, pti buttons, Michaels ribbon, gems, Cuttlebug ef, floss

7 comments:

Ann said...

Glad to hear you are making progress on the new house!

I am loving this color combo! I could use a little happy...a dreary, cold day here.

Marisa said...

Way to work those colours. Arielle has great colour combos each week :) Enjoy fireplace and stone shopping! I got my GC code and I'm off to order :)

Patrice said...

Love that card of buttons - visiting from ColourQ!

Sylvia said...

Another beautiful card, Maureen! thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

Lynn said...

Oh...can't wait until they start pouring the foundation for you! And you'll have to post pictures as they make progress!

Your card is very cheery...my favorite bit is the yummy orange ribbon!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend Moe!

LeAnne said...

Very cute--I have this set too and haven't made a thing with it! Thanks for playing with the CQC this week!

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous! I love the card of buttons:) Now I'm thinking I need that stamp! Thanks for joining au at CQC! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...