Friday, April 29, 2011

It’s Your Birthday!

framedbirthday

Yikes!! Well, it may not be your birthday, but I’m sure it’s somebody’s! LOL  Ah, it’s TGIF and the Royal Wedding is probably over…I don’t care what the nay-sayers say (the dh being one of them)…I think a little modern fairytale is what we all need now and then.  Young love, ain’t it grand?  And I will be watching the repeat of the wedding after work…I wish Canada would have declared it a National Holiday too (lucky Aimes!).  Anyways, up today is my entry for the Papertrey Ink Make It Monday – Line Frame.  I so wanted to dig out my little dress form and stamps as well as ink up some more images from Hello Friend.  This is pretty CAS for me, but I love the elements and colour combo :)  Have a wonderful day and hopefully I can take another pic of the “hole.”  It’s bigger now and I’ll try to point out where the new studio will be!! LOL  And congrats to William and Kate!!!

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: pti dress form, hello friend

ink: pti raspberry fizz, su choc chip, versafine onyx, black micron pen

paper: pti kraft, rustic cream, hibiscus burst

accessories: pti dress form and friendly form dies, Michaels ribbon, gems, button, linen thread

5 comments:

Aimes said...

Did you watch it? Did you watch it?!?!?! An early start for you over there I guess if you caught it live ;D If you haven't seen it yet, you're in for a treat when you see her dress *sigh*
Anyways I digress - onto this most fabulous, stylish card. Love those bold colours poppin' and the perfect placement of bling (I need to study that art methinks!)
Have a super weekend - I'm off to enjoy our extra Bank Holiday! :D
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Marisa said...

Lovely pop of colour with the red ribbon and loving the clean lines. We'll be watching tonite as well. Can't wait to see what her dress looks like :) Have a great weekend.

Tracey McNeely said...

Your card is awesome. I love the dress form paired with Hello Friend. Your frame is dead on.

Lynn said...

I need to hire you to draw my frames...don't look closely at the cards I am posting tomorrow :) I love your card...keep rocking the CAS style...oh and I watched the royal wedding this morning...I want to rewind and watch it 10 more times...I love beautiful romances!

TannyP said...

This is beautiful, Moe! I love the red ribbon on the neutral card, as well as the flower and perfect button. Gorgeous use of the bling and that sentiment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...