Friday, April 1, 2016

A Day Wrapped in Happiness ~ Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge


Hi everyone!  I'm back with the newest challenge over on the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge blog.  This time we’re inspired by this photo…




As you can see I was inspired by those hot neon colours and Spring!  Confession:  my card is not this neon in real life...I cheated a bit and played with my photo editing to really brighten the colours.  It's pretty bright IRL, just not so NEON! Lol.

Want to play along?  Head over to the Curtain Call blog for more inspiration and then join in the fun! Thanks for stopping by!
 

5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! I love your fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

Melody said...

Love your take on the challenge! The strips in the background are perfect!

Lynn said...

Ha! Laughing about your editing. I love how vibrant and fun this is!

Betty Wright said...

Love that background and the butterfly is a perfect finishing touch!

Monika/Buzsy said...

It's gorgeous even with the brightened colors. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...