Friday, April 15, 2016

Just a Note ~ Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge



Hi everyone!  I'm back with the newest challenge over on the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge blog.  This time we’re inspired by this photo…


When I saw the gorgeous script in the photo, I immediately thought of my new Concord & 9th Sophisticated Script Stamp Set.  When I saw how Laurie Willison was using it, I had to have my own.  It's so easy to join the letters and make it look hand written.  A little gold flourish cut from Verve's Flourished Tag Die Set was the perfect embellishment. 

Want to play along?  Head over to the Curtain Call blog for more inspiration and then join in the fun! Thanks for stopping by!
 


4 comments:

Lynn said...

I LOVE this....I had to have that set to after seeing how Laurie used it!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is gorgeous, Maureen! I love your wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Betty Wright said...

This is fantastic! I thought it looked like the Concord & 9th Script! Love it!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Amazing card Maureen. Love the note with the perfect greeting... nice papers. Great take on the photo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...