Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Best Mother in the World ~ CASE Study #135

bestmothermaureenplut

Hi everyone!  Can you believe it’s the first week of April!?  I love the first week of a new month because I get to introduce a new Muse over on the CASE Study blog.  We have the pleasure of J J Bolton from Ribbon Girls!  Here’s the first beauty we get to play with…

CSC135

I had my Clearly Besotted Stamps out when I was going to make this week’s card.  I was inspired by the pink flower, rounded corners and “Mother’s Day.”  I also stamped the back of my card with the sweet little set, “Just for You.”  It’s full of fun ways to stamp the front (or back!) of your card.

cardback

What is inspiring you?  Head over to the CASE Study blog or visit each of the Design Team Members directly on their blogs below and then join in the fun!  Thanks for visiting!

badge 

 

Anya Shrier (Guest Designer)

Amy Wanford

Andrea Ewen

Clare Buswell

Debby Hughes

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)

Jean Martin

Jeanne Jachna

Maureen Plut (you’re here!)

Teneale Williams

 

what’s in it?

stamps: clearly besotted stamps just a note, The Best, Just for You, Blooming Marvelous

ink: versafine onyx, su basic gray, going gray, rose romance

paper: pti soft stone, rustic white, bobunny isabella

accessories: clearly besotted Blooming Marvelous dies, corner rounder, bakers twine, gems

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

A beautiful card Moe *love* x

Caryn said...

Fabulous - love all the little details xxx

Lynn said...

I love the touch of patterned paper...it looks like water colors...and the notebook stamped directly on the page without the die cut is fabulous.

Aimes said...

So we both went fo the patterned paper down the side this week, Diva! I guess I must be learning how to use my DP! LOL!
Gorgeous card - love the background notepad!
Oooh and I can do that on the back of my cards, right?! Until I get my inky mitts on a custom made stamp that is!
Hugs!
x

Marisa said...

Loving that big flower and the grey and peach combo. Perfect touch with the rounded corner too. Enjoy your day :)

scrappingnana said...

Your card is beautiful. Love the colors and flower.

Helen F. said...

Beautiful Mother's Day card, Maureen.
Love the pattern paper down one side and the back of your card is pretty too ;^)

JJ Bolton said...

Such a lovely Mother's Day card! And thanks for the reminder to stamp the back of the card! Such a sweet touch to add that little detail:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...