Monday, April 8, 2013

Wedding Wishes

wedding

Good morning!  I was going through some photos of cards that I made awhile ago but didn’t get around to posting.  This one was picked by one of my sisters as part of her Birthday Gift Card pack.  They each get to pick out 10 cards from my stash as their birthday gift.  It’s funny watching them as they have a hard time narrowing it down to 10 :)  I tell them NOT to hoard the cards as there are always more where they came from ;)  I love the beautiful mint satin ribbon on this card.  It was a dream to tie :)  Have a great Monday!

signature

 

what’s in it?

stamps: Verve Love Story, PTI Heart Prints

ink: versafine onyx, su going gray

paper: pti shimmer white, white, soft stone, mme indie chic dp

accessories: paper doily, may arts ribbon, su silver cording, pti tag die, ek success heart punches

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh gosh...this is all kinds of gorgeous Maureen! I love the touch of mint against the fabulous greys. The mix/match of fonts/patterns on the hearts are gorgeous.

Stephanie said...

Now that is a perk of being related to a crafting genius! This card is a work of card - very sophisticated too :) x

Marjolein said...

ha, ha, I can sooo much relate to the effect of creating something this beautifull with such gorgeous materials! I know, some crafters stroke their beloved and beautiful DP's before they cut into it. :-)
Gorgeous card and great taste!
Bye from the Netherlands,

Marjolein

Marisa said...

The gentle pop of green against the grey is lovely and great heart cluster!

Patricia said...

Beautiful card I love it

Patricia x

JoAnn said...

What a gorgeous card. What a great idea to let your sisters pick out 10 cards for their birthday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...