Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Mother’s Day

mothersdaymaureenplut

Good morning!  I had some free time in the studio this past weekend to just “play” around with some new dies.  I’ve had the PTI Daydreamer set for some time now and bought the matching dies a few months ago but hadn’t had time to use them.  Not really knowing where to start with them, I went to Dawn McVey’s blog for some inspiration (can you blame me?!).  I used her card (see it later in this post) as inspiration for these 2 Mother’s Day cards.  I need to stock pile some over the next month so I made 2 at a time, changing both ever so slightly.

mothersday2maureenplut

Here they are together… it was so fun to get out Button Boutique again and play with it :)

bothcardsmaureen plut

And here’s Dawn’s original beauty found on this post

DSC_0102.1

Have a great day!  Thanks for visiting :)

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: pti fillable frames #4, Daydreamer, Button Boutique

ink: versafine onyx, su rose romance, real red, groovy guava, kiwi kiss

paper: pti kraft, rustic white, bitty dot dp, su groovy guava, american crafts soho garden

accessories: pti daydreamer die collection, journal tabs die collection, Button card collection dies, rustic twine, gems, staples, couture collections powder puff embossing folder

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh my...this is stunning. I love the colors...beautiful! And the sweet little kraft tag for the sentiment is perfectly. Made me laugh that it says guaranteed washable underneath...made me think of my boys...good thing they are washable :)!

Barb said...

Dawn's blog is definitely a good source for inspiration and you've CASED her card beautifully, Maureen! LOVE the design and pretty colors!

Marisa said...

Geat mix of colours and loving the flowers! Had to giggle at the "guarnateed washable". Enjoy your short week!

Aimes said...

You'll need to stock pile some more if you whip up beauties like this, Diva! I reckon Dawn should take inspiration from YOU!
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...