Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Bundle of Joy

bundleofjoymaureenplut

Good morning!  Just stopping in to post a quick little card I made on Sunday.  I just adore my new Studio Calico Snippets and Sundrifter pads.  I’ve taken a piece of each one to create this sweet little baby card.  I’m also loving enamel dots mixed with my old gems for a bit of sparkle.  A gal’s gotta have SPARKLE!  LOL  And guess what I discovered as I was linking up all the stamp sets I used on this card?

 They are ALL on sale this month including this seam binding collection! 

Woohoo!  Check out the sale over in the Verve Store!  Have a lovely day.  We are off to the district Science Centre for some hands on fun!  We hope we get a little messy!

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: to the moon, treasured words, love notes (Verve)

paper: rustic white (PTI), snippets and sundrifter (Studio Calico)

ink: onyx (Versafine), groovy guava (SU)

accessories: classy label die (A Cut Above by Verve), tiny tags, edgers, button (PTI), Truly Madly Deeply seam binding (Verve), gems (Kaisercraft), enamel dots (MME), bakers twine (Twinery)

4 comments:

Lynn said...

I love the sweet little baby tag, the double layered edger die and the enamel dots...so really I just love it all!

Barb said...

This one is going down as a fave for me! LOVE the pretty paper, your beautiful layering and that gorgeous bow!

Marisa said...

Loving the double scallop along the bottom and the papers are fabulous. Lovely touch with the zig zag!

Helen F. said...

Oh how "pretty in pink" your card is, Maureen! Love the bow, pattern papers and layers of Baby Girl sweetness :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...