Wednesday, April 17, 2013

You are So Sweet ~ CASE Study #137

neonyouaresosweetmplut

Hello again! There’s a new challenge just up over on the CASE Study blog.  We continue to get our CAS on with the amazingly talented  JJ Bolton from Ribbon Girls!  Get ready for this…

CSC137

What can I say except the colour against the white and a negative die cut were my inspirations this week.  I bought some neon glitter at Michaels during Spring Break and have been waiting for the perfect project to start using them.  I used Stampin’ Up’s heat and stick to make the glitter stay on some cardstock then punched out different sized circles and a couple of “sweet” hearts.  Then came the fun of laying them here and there and everywhere on the card until I liked what I saw.  Here’s my desk mid process…

IMG_6818

How does JJ’s card speak to you?  Head over to the CASE Study blog or visit each of the Design Team Members directly on their blogs below and then join in the fun!  Thanks for visiting!

badge

Anya Shrier (Guest Designer)

Amy Wanford

Andrea Ewen

Clare Buswell

Debby Hughes

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)

Jean Martin

Jeanne Jachna

Maureen Plut (you’re here!)

Teneale Williams

 

what’s in it?

stamps: pti wonderful word additions

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti white, black

accessories: pti wonderful words, spellbinders pinked circles, various sized SU circle punches, corner rounder, Michaels glitter, SU heat and stick

11 comments:

Barb said...

I love glitter but when it's in bright neon colors, I love it even more! What a fun and fabulous card, Maureen! :)

sandie said...

Fabulous Maureen. Love the bright colours and the glitter x

Lynn said...

Oh goodness...absolutely love all those glitter circles...perfect CASE of JJ's inspiration!

Tammy said...

This CARD is sweet!! I love it!!

Marisa said...

Totally fun card, Moe! Love the glitter and the bright colours. Great case :)

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you used all the neon glitter on your card...so fun!

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty card,love the colors...

Julia Aston said...

Love your splashes of glittery circles Maureen!

cm said...

Stunning, eye-catching card, Maureen! Your 're-vision' of JJ's card is outstanding! I've never done an 'interactive' card, however, there's always other elements for my muse to connect with - and hopefully it will! Thanks for the inspiration!!
c

Tracey McNeely said...

Love all the glitter!

JJ Bolton said...

Bright colored glitter + reverse die cuts = happiness! This is so much fun!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...