Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Congratulations! ~ CASE Study #138

congratulationsmaureenplut

Hello again! There’s a new challenge just up over on the CASE Study blog.  We are enjoying one last week with the talented  JJ Bolton from Ribbon Girls!  Let’s get straight to the inspiration card…

CSC1378

I had a few different ideas for my card this week, but when I sat down to make it, I thought “Baby Boy card.”  I took the white and blue and pop of yellow to help create a fun baby card.  AND because I’ve been making 2 cards at a time lately, I made a girl version! 

itagirlmaureenplut

How does JJ’s card speak to you?  Head over to the CASE Study blog or visit each of the Design Team Members directly on their blogs below and then join in the fun!  Thanks for visiting!

 

badge

Anya Shrier (Guest Designer)

Amy Wanford

Andrea Ewen

Clare Buswell

Debby Hughes

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)

Jean Martin

Jeanne Jachna

Maureen Plut (you’re here!)

Teneale Williams

 

what’s in them?

stamps: clearly besotted basic banners, baby love

ink: versafine onyx, su rose romance, bermuda bay

paper: pti white, basicgrey kneehighs, all about a boy

accessories: clearly besotted basic banner die collection, pti buttons, twinery bakers twine, pti jumbo tag dies

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Two absolutely adorable cards...I love the yellow twine...it provides the perfect pop! And the banners...didn't think I needed them...but you are definitely making me rethink that choice!

Tracey said...

I am loving these cards Maureen!! Fantastic!!

Marisa said...

Graert papers on both. Lvoe the little tags with the button.

Christina said...

Two super sweet cards! I especially love that yellow twine against the blue papers. The star tag is so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...