Sunday, August 9, 2009

You're Too Kind ~ a DawnCASE

The card today is a shameless CASE of Dawn McVey's card a few months back. I saved it and have been wanting to CASE it. I changed the yellow to Raspberry fizz, the sentiment, and how I made the flower. Sometimes when I don't know what to do, but want to stamp, I'll go through my files and CASE something that really caught my eye. It's fun to start with a great design and play around with it. Do you ever do this? Hope your weekend has been wonderful!!

What's in it?
Stamps: PTI polkadot basics, mega mixed messages: SU french script (on the flower); Hero arts manuscript (on the leaves)
Paper: SU vanilla, choc chip, kraft; PTI raspberry fizz
Ink: SU choc chip; versamark
Accessories: SU scallop border punch, clear embossing powder,
gemstones, nestabilities blossom die

4 comments:

Winter said...

BEAUTIFUL! I loved hers when she made it too and WOW I love this one too! You did a GREAT job!

Maile Belles said...

Very pretty!!! Aren't those Blossom Nesties fun!

Anonymous said...

You've been busy! The header looks great! New system for comments? busy busy. Beautiful card! Love the colours you chose!

Melisa

Laural-Lee said...

Love the title picture on your blog. You're making me fall in love with Raspberry fizz.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...