Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Enjoy Life

enjoylife

Good morning!  I thought it was a good time to share another card I made last month for the Verve Anni-VERVE-sary Release.  I do love making little tags that slide out of bags and hope that the recipient eventually will use it as a bookmark. Here’s a peek at it…

bookmark

Yes, I’ve been enjoying life…just got back from a lovely wedding on Sunday and though I’ve been super busy, I’ve been enjoying the creative side of my teaching job.  What are YOU enjoying today?  Hugs, and thanks for stopping by :)

signature

 what’s in it?

stamps: Learning to Sail, Lean on Me, Stronger Love, Scroll Plain Jane, Sweet Treats (Verve)

paper: kraft, soft stone, rustic cream (PTI), tangerine, espresso (SU), Memoir (Studio Calico), distressed dots (PTI)

ink: onyx (Versafine), taken with teal, tangerine, choc chip (SU)

accessories: Scroll die, Pointed Leaves die, Pennant Trim die, Classy Label Die (A Cut Above by Verve), tag die, buttons, twine (PTI), bakers twine (Twinery), gems (Kaisercraft), ribbon (SU), lined bag (Etsy store), wood butterfly (Studio Calico), Twill ribbon (May Arts), stitching

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Moe this is absolutely stunning....love the colors and how you layered the banner over the label die is gorgeous. Love those sweet little wood butterflies too!

Enjoying the beautiful fall weather here. xoxo

sandie said...

love the idea of using the tag as a bookmark. The 2 different ribbons really compliment each other x

Marlena M. said...

I love the tag's special ribbon treatment. Wonderful card colors and layers~

Melisa Hunter said...

Your cards are really speaking to me! Yesterday was a "Feel Better Soon" card and I was home sick with a terrible head cold and a twisted ankle. Arrgh! I had to miss the Pro-D day and I heard it was good. Today, I'm going in to work but not feeling 100% so I need the boost of "Enjoy Life"! Love the colours you chose for the tag card. So fun to have little surprises on the front of the card. Have a good day!

Marisa said...

Love blue and orange together and your sentiment panel is fabulous withe the layered dies and butterfly. Love the stamped BG on the tag too. Great work as always :) Have a great day!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is beautiful! I love the tag being on the front of the card and able to be pulled out!

The Paper Parade said...

the orange and blue look awesome together! I love that blue chevron ribbon, too. I'm so glad you've been enjoying life!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...