Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Make a Wish ~ CASE Study #109

makeawish
Hi everyone!  It’s time for a new challenge over on the CASE Study Blog.  Are you ready for a new week of inspiration from our September Muse, Torico?  Let’s get right to her fun card…are those colours and owls fabulous or what?! ACK!
#109 sept20
I have to laugh as I look back on my card and try to see the inspiration.  You see, I was first drawn to the stripes and cream panel.  So that’s where I started.  Then I had some happy online shopping mail arrive this week so HAD to use some of my new October Afternoon Woodland Park papers.  Oh, this pack is fabulous!  I picked the fun chevrons and a few of the coordinating bits and pieces I also ordered.  Then I went off on a tangent.  LOL  The wood frame is from Studio Calico!  LOVE!  And I love that I’m slowly replenishing my very empty birthday card box!  What do you love about Torico’s card?  We would love for you to tell us and make one!  Head over to the CASE Study blog to see what our fabulous Design Team did, then join in!  See you there!
signature

what’s in it?

stamps: Verve Doodled Occasions

ink: versfine onyx

paper: pti kraft, rustic cream, October Afternoon Woodland Park

accessories: pti ribbon, button, bakers twine, Studio Calico wood frame, OA library card and metal badge

9 comments:

sandie said...

love the chevrons and colours and such a cute badge.

Lynn said...

I love the layout of the inspiration card. The rick rack on the wooden frame is awesome and I love how it compliments the chevrons on your card just perfectly! Happy Thursday Moe!

Marisa said...

Loving those chevrons and the fun frame. Happy Thursday :)

Jinny Newlin said...

What a great card, Maureen! Lovin' those chevrons, and your yummy, veneer frame is the perfect finishing touch!

Tamika said...

Super cute cards Maureen!

TannyP said...

What a totally perfect pairing of stamps and papers. I love that ribbon :) Beautiful button, too...perfectly inspired piece.

The Paper Parade said...

I just love the colors on the chevron card! The wooden frame is really cool and so is that cute little button. Then the owl card, I love them stacked up like that!

anja curvers said...

Such a great colourcombination and those chevrons are great.

Aimes said...

Oh you ROCKED that CASE Study Diva! This card is seriously in my top faves of yours - I think it's the fab textures, the fun embellies and the awesome layout! *swoon*
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...