Monday, September 24, 2012

Feel Better Soon

feelbetter

Good morning!  We got back early from the wedding yesterday so after unpacking, food shopping and laundry, I headed down to the studio to have some fun with this week’s Waltzingmouse Sketch challenge.  When I saw that little tab off the center panel I just HAD to play!  Those little tabs are my go to moves these days :)  I flipped through my WMS binder and picked out a stamp that yearned for some ink :)  Then I picked some more gorgeous Authentique paper to go with my Studio Calico Hey Day paper :)  LOVE how they look together.  And if a big beautiful white satin bow can’t make one feel better, nothing will! LOL

Have a fabulous day!  We are having a Professional Day so I’m looking forward to meeting up with my teacher friends!

signature

WMSC116_thumb3

 

what’s in it?

stamps: waltzingmouse frame it, rescue remedies

ink: su choc chip, pti autumn rose

paper: pti rustic white, studio calico, authentique

accessories: mft notepaper die, pti file folder die, buttons, thread, Michaels ribbon, stitching

14 comments:

Lynn said...

Divine Maureen...love the font on the sentiment tab...so lovely with the touch of script...and of course as always your choice of papers is fabulous. Enjoy your professional day. My brothers are splitting time today with my mum and I'll take over at dinner time.

sandie said...

love that rescue remedy stamp and that pretty pink paper x

Marisa said...

Yes, this sketch has you written all over it :) Love the note book edge up top. Enjoy our ProD Day. I got off lucky as DD has birthday party to go to so it's just me and my boy - love those times together :)

lainey said...

lurrrve it all Maureen!!! lainey x

Vickie Z said...

Love the papers, sentiment, and that tab was definitely calling your name!!!! Ahh...such perfect bow tying!!! Lobe your wedding pics from yesterday!

Heidi said...

So wonderful Maureen, I have this stamp set and find it a bit difficult to use and this helps- perfecto!

Hope all is well!

The Paper Parade said...

What a cool vintage label! I love the idea of using it for a get well card. As always, love all the different elements you can add into one amazing card :)

Deborah Frings said...

I adore these labels and love the way you've used it in this card. Pretty backing paper, super stitched detail. Just fab!

Jeanne J. said...

Maureen... beautiful get well card - the buttons add just the right amount of bling!

-Aneta- said...

sweet card , love the buttons and the ribbon :) everything is just perfect :)

Julia Aston said...

what a lovely get well card Maureen! Wonderful soft colors - love the stitching and buttons!

Kim Duran said...

Maureen, what a wonderful get well card. I love how you added that extra sentiment on the tab and topped it off with some stitching. Such a great detail! And yes, everything is better with a satin bow!

Kelly S. said...

So lovely, Maureen! The pink, cream, and bit of orange DO look fantastic! Love how you featured that label. Such a wonderful, heartfelt get well soon card that is sure to bring cheer!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Fabulous as always, girlie! Imagine I have only just ordered that set... better late than never! Thanks for joining us this week :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...